To produce engineers who:
a- work on computer hardware/software, R&D, national/international institutions in the field of informatics or pursue a successful carrier in related academic fields.
b- provide sustainable solutions to the problems in the field of computer and informatics engineering, and are capable of following technological advances.
c- have expanded responsibility feelings, are entrepreneurial and competitive.
· To become a leader and pioneer in the quality of computer engineering education.
· To set up research laboratory infrastructure and advance development potential.
· To update the research laboratory, educational infrastructure quickly parallel to contemporary technological advances.
· To transfer computer science knowledge into power of production.
· To produce projects that converts the knowledge into social benefit.